Peter Lacey, ICD.D, Chairman of the Board
- Chairman of Cervus Equipment Corporation (CERV.TO), from inception to date.
- President and Chief Executive Officer of Cervus Equipment Corporation and its predecessor entities from 1982 to April 2012.
- Cervus is a company he and his partners started in 1999 and built from five John Deere dealerships to 63 dealerships selling six brands in three countries with revenues of $1.1 Billion
- Graduate of the Institute of Corporate Directors Education Program at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Ronnie Hershman, M.D., F.C.C.S. , Director
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Sophie Davis Center for Biomedical Research in 1980.
- Practicing Cardiologist since 1987 and Medical Director of NYU Langone Long island Cardiac Care.
- Pioneer in performing laser assisted coronary angioplasty
- Entrepreneur and investor for more than two decades and director and/or officer of over 9 life science companies.
- Track record of investing in companies that commercialize technologies quickly and globally
- Advisor to late stage life science VC that has funded 24 companies
Thomas Smeenk, BA, Director
- Founder, President and VP Business Development, TheraVitae Inc., which went public as Hemostemix Inc. QT.
- A finance and business development executive with a proven track record of bringing new discoveries to market.
- A public company executive since 1996, serving most recently as President & CEO of Broadway Gold Mining Ltd, where he completed a $30 million agreement with Rio Tinto. Prior, VP Business Development, Memex Inc. (TSXV:MEM); President & CEO of e-Manufacturing Networks Inc. (TSXV:OEE); President and CEO of Tyranex Gold Inc. and President and CEO of IBI Corporation
Loran Swanberg, Director
- Part owner and a director of a private company, Landsman Properties Ltd. since 2005. Landsman owns and leases out shop and office space in North East British Columbia and Alberta.
- From 1992 to 2005, Mr. Swanberg was a director of the family owned oilfield transportation company, Swanberg Bros. Trucking Ltd., which was purchased by Producers Oilfield Services Inc. in 2005.
- Director of privately held Swanberg Air Inc. from 2000 to 2012, and was a director of the Northern B.C. Truckers’ Association for 10 years, 1992 to 2002.
- Most recently, Mr. Swanberg was a partner and director of Vieworx Geophoto Inc. from 2012 until Q1 2020.