Dr. Norman Wong, M.D.
• Co-Founder of Resverlogix Corp. (TSX:RVX), and Chief Scientific Officer since 2003
• Currently Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry & Molecular Biology and Director of the Libin Gene/Cell Therapy Unit within the
Faculty of Medicine at the University of Calgary
• Specializes in the areas of Endocrinology, Internal Medicine, Molecular Biology and Gene/Cell Therapy
• Author &/or co-author of over 275 articles and abstracts and invited to sit on more than 40 national or international panels/
• Consulted for leading pharmaceutical companies, including Eli Lilly, Merck Frost, GlaxoSmithKline, Solvay Pharmaceuticals and
Dr. York Hsiang, MB, ChB, MHSc, FRCSC
• Professor of Vascular Surgery at University of British Columbia, and Consultant Surgeon at the Vancouver General Hospital
• Dr. Hsiang has diverse interests in vascular biology, vascular engineering and clinical epidemiology. He is the past President of
the Chinese-Canadian Medical Society and the Western Vascular Society.
• Written or co-written and presented 165 continuing medical education accredited papers to peers at regional, national and
international symposia focused on such diverse topics as a pressure-sensing smart stent compatible with angioplasty procedure and
its in vivo testing; vascular surgery; advanced venous issues; carotid surgery; and, he presented the Company’s blinded results to
the 41st annual meeting of the Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery, held September 13-14, 2019
Dr. Pierre Leimgruber, MD, FACC
• Board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases, and interventional cardiology. Specialist in cardiovascular disease
• He has worked for 32 years as an interventional cardiologist, affiliated with four leading Spokane hospitals and also serves as
Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle.
• Received his medical degree from University of Zurich Medical School and trained with Andreas Gruentzig, MD, the inventor of
balloon angioplasty, at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
• Author of 26 peer-reviewed research studies published in leading medical journals.
Dr. Alan Lumsden, M.D.
• Walter W. Fondren III Chair, Medical Director of the Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart and Vascular Center and chair of the
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery at Houston Methodist Hospital since 2008
• Emory University (Atlanta)-completed his surgical residency and vascular training leading to position as Chief of Division of
• International reputation as a leader in the field of endovascular surgery. He conducts FDA-mandated training for surgeons
nationwide and has received millions of dollars for his research from the National Institutes of Health. He has contributed more
than 200 papers to medical literature.
Dr. Kumar L. Hari, PhD
• Chief Scientific Officer at cBio, a private disease diagnostics and tracking firm
• Expertise is in chromosome biology, functional genomics, and bioinformatics. Oversaw the development of the MRS and PATRN platforms
• At cBio, Dr. Hari led the team in engagements with the FDA, various universities and other US government organizations
• Former director of program management efforts the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine and the Myelin Repair Foundation
• PhD in Cell Biology from UC San Diego and a B.Sc. in Genetics from UC Davis